My blog at Uni

To contact me via snail-mail, email me!





True Awesomeness



Have to say, I'm not usually a fan of, well, fan-art, but this image pretty much sums it up for me at the moment.


I've just finished the third game in the Phoenix Wright series (Trials and Tribulations) and thoroughly enjoyed it. Now, I knew that the next one in the series is due to be called Apollo Justice, clearly stating that Phoenix is very much out of the picture. This is pretty sad in itself (due to the general awesomeness of his character), but also, along with Phoenix, some of the best characters of the game are also being dumped on the rubbish pile. However, what really gets my goat is that they're still attempting to include him in the new game.. as a washed up lawyer.
*cries buckets*
Capcom are clearly just bored of Phoenix and prefer shiny young boys instead...

Now for some awesomeness...


Ace Attorney goes... regional. Tee hee.

« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 6:58 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Never seen a judge from the west cun'ree    



» Post a Comment