My blog at Uni

To contact me via snail-mail, email me!





A Perversion of Justice


Now, is it just me, or are Capcom's standards slipping?
Just when I think I've finally come round to the introduction of Apollo Justice in the Ace Attorney series (Phoenix is, after all, still IN the game, and witty as ever) I'm confronted with evidence to suggest he's not as wholesome a character as his name may suggest.

That word "panties" is appearing a little too much in his thought process for my liking...
Magic panties?

Now, wait a minute Apollo. What exactly is your profession supposed to be again?
If Phoenix can lose his badge for fraudulent evidence...

And just to cap it all off, we have this bizarre statement from Phoenix's daughter, 15 year-old Trucy:

Um... what?
And, a side note: I don't think that picture depicts her panties... I mean underwear.

Conclusion: there's only one thing I can say:


« Home | Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »
| Next »

At 11:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm kinda looking forward to playing this now... :D    



» Post a Comment